The acquisition of Argenta is expected to strengthen Selecta’s position as the pan-European industry leader with an enlarged presence in 16 countries, with a strong presence in a key market like Italy.
Argenta has a high quality, diversified and well-established Italian client and customer base and widely recognised as a leader in coffee services and vending innovations including micro markets, cashless payment technologies and healthy on-the-go food retail offerings.
The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including relevant antitrust clearance. Closing of the acquisition is expected to take place in the first quarter of 2018.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Feature Introduction
- How to use the coffee machine
- Beverage taste and Water regulation...
- Action steps
- Performance features
- Vending machine
- Main applications
- Analysis on the industry of auto-se...
- 2016 Guangzhou International vendin...
- Three Categories of Coffee Service ...
- EVA MEMBERS VOTE TO CHANGE ASSOCIAT...
- Winter Solstice---one of the most i...
- EVA Report: Vending Market Growing
- Jetinno will release new table top ...
- coffee vending machine industry
- coffee brewer
- Jetinno Join EVA
- 2018 JETINNO ANNUAL FESTIVAL
- About the Europe Vending Association
- Jetinno to Debut at NAMA 2018