EVA Members voted for the new name of ‘European Vending & Coffee Service Association’ as well as to elect a new President and Executive Committee.
The Annual General Assembly Meeting (AGM) of the European Vending Association (EVA) launched the 2017 edition of the European Vending Experience 'EVEX' in Rome on 23rd November.
In a strong signal to reflect the growing realities of the market, the EVA Members voted to support a change in the EVA name to ‘European Vending & Coffee Service Association.’ The acronym ‘EVA’ as well as the star logo will remain as before as it is accepted that these have high recognition amongst both the key stakeholders and institutions in Brussels and further afield.
The name change is designed to give acknowledgement to those players who now make up the majority of our industry – indeed hot drinks coffee machines make up as a whole 62% of the European market, and up to 90% of the market in certain European countries.
In what was a very important AGM, EVA Members also elected Paolo Ghidotti (N&W Global Vending) as the new EVA President as well as members of the new Executive Committee for the period 2017-2019.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Feature Introduction
- How to use the coffee machine
- Beverage taste and Water regulation...
- Action steps
- Performance features
- Vending machine
- Main applications
- Analysis on the industry of auto-se...
- 2016 Guangzhou International vendin...
- Three Categories of Coffee Service ...
- Winter Solstice---one of the most i...
- EVA Report: Vending Market Growing
- Jetinno will release new table top ...
- coffee vending machine industry
- coffee brewer
- Jetinno Join EVA
- 2018 JETINNO ANNUAL FESTIVAL
- About the Europe Vending Association
- Jetinno to Debut at NAMA 2018
- Jetinno Coffee vending machine